Friday, February 27, 2009

IDK my BFF COFFEE?!

Everything seems to be coming together, slowly.

I'm almost done with HP and I'm more in love with it than ever.
Cedric is crate trained and I eliminated his barking within a day, which is frightening.
Potty training is showing major success.

I've taken to an extreme bond with black coffee.
I'm exhausted beyond belief, but happy.

AND if all works well in our favor there might be a condo in Camas, Washington with our names on it? *crosses fingers*

I have no time to think anymore..
Puppy duties. I love this!

My mother doesn't know about the pup.. She can't understand why I love dogs so much. I don't understand why, though, she loves to manipulate and control EVERYTHING.

People kept telling me how hard it is to take care of a dog and how expensive it is, as if I never considered all of this on my own. I've had over five months to think clearly and carefully about having a new dog. It's something that is me and something that I live for. I love the responsibility and the hard work, and I love being worthy of such love.

Nap time, again.

4 comments:

Betty said...

That is the cutest dog, what a great photo you should frame it. When the puppy months are over you will miss them, but you will love your older pet even more. take care betty

Taylor. said...

This makes me want a new puppy D:
Cedic is CUTE!

carly cat said...

it's true, puppy time is like light speed. it blows my mind to think that my German Shepard is going to be one in April.

Amanda said...

Oh goodness. You guys can definitely handle a dog! You sound like really good doggie parents and it sounds like you're doing everything right!