Monday, September 21, 2009

Awe.

There is this one song I've had for years on my computer, but I never listened to it. As if by a calling, my mouse simply floated to it and double clicked. A haunting strum invades my ears and I open my hands to it. I extend my arms and allow the song to completely take hold of me..

It's beautiful and it's giving me the image of dancing on icebergs, twirling graciously around as they float through life, silently, colliding with others.. Making no sound whatsoever, because who is there to hear? Absolute solitude. Beautiful whites having a dance of their own in water so blue it makes me want to cry. The breeze is animated with little, white curly-cues dipping and curling through the scene. Here, the stars are your best companion.

(Drifting off in the water with no direction whatsoever.)

If I opened my hands to you what would you do?

Please tell me: What is happiness to you?

No comments: