It was a very last minute decision. We had the perfect window of opportunity with the weather. I went with Joe.. He's been helping me toward this goal of mine to climb Hood. Won't be the last time! I think we were by far the youngest people there. We started at (around) midnight on Sunday morning and got back to the car around Noon. x_x
4 comments:
This is so exciting, I did not know you were doing this adventure. Is it with a club?
It was a very last minute decision. We had the perfect window of opportunity with the weather.
I went with Joe.. He's been helping me toward this goal of mine to climb Hood. Won't be the last time! I think we were by far the youngest people there. We started at (around) midnight on Sunday morning and got back to the car around Noon. x_x
How exciting! Kudos to you! :)
That's so cool. Great job!!
Post a Comment