Thursday, November 25, 2010

Four Minutes.

Up to their ears.
Up to their necks.
It's for the curious.
It's for the hopeful.

I'm stuck in a song. A simple yet beautiful song, with eerie notes circling my senses --tap, tapping something melodic against my skin. It brings me in with a steady drum, as if looking into my eyes with a sideways glance. I'm hypnotized, something bigger lingers just beneath its surface. Two notes on a boisterous guitar jump into the dance, hooking its' long, mysterious fingers around my waist. It twirls me 'round and around as I sink deeper in to. I close my eyes as the organ daunts its haunting lament and I'm completely lost in pleasure as the notes molest my every sense. Too soon and it's over. My eyes open and I am alone.

Leave the road.
Follow the path.

1 comment:

Vic said...

nice blog i like your posts :) , maybe you can check mine too , i created one to post why today is a good day... http://www.happy4them.blogspot.com/

Check it if you have time, i'm new on this , so comments are accepted , you look to have more experience on this...