Saturday, February 5, 2011

I don't want these memories.

My mind has been dwelling in the past, as of late. I do not have the strength to get it out in one piece. It hurts to realize all of the things that went wrong; how helpless I was in the past, as a fragile, little girl.

I remember quiet vividly the time my father went insane, my mother ran away, and my brother failed to protect me. My best friend involuntarily collided with the back door, the thick glass shattered as if to tell us that something was horribly wrong (with us all).

A steak knife is jabbed into the Devil's palm, and I laugh as I watch him bleed. I laugh and laugh until a hand closes around my neck and my head begins to swim with a familiar heaviness. I close my eyes with a exerted grin while a stream of blood runs down my face. This is going to hurt the next day.

I can't apologize for the things that went wrong. I always watched, mostly too scared to move. I prayed to God for a better life, but my pleas were rejected, ignored, lost in transmission. Cease communication! Let this girl be damned!

I hide things too well; try to find them. You never will.

1 comment:

Aishteru♥ said...

ohh... Are you an author? Your posts are good. really. :)