Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Idle hands.

I feel so disconnected from everything.
You know that overused scene in movies where it shows someone standing still in the middle of a rushing crowd. Well, that's me right now. The world and everything in it is spinning around me at an ungodly nauseating speed, while I am idle, staring towards the horizon scouting out dust molecules. I don't know. I want to wake up. I want to feel normal again.
On the bright side, things are slowly improving. Slowly moving forward. Slow. Slow.
I am contributing blood into the massive black hole known as the pharmaceutical industry. I hate that I've turned to medication to alleviate the pain and emptiness, but it's working when I didn't have the strength to perform the alternatives.

"A troubled mind = pharmaceutical gold mine"

2 comments:

G said...

one day at a time... and with meds, well if you had an infection you'd not think twice about taking anti-biotics...

Hazelrah said...

I feel defeated.
I would not think twice about getting medication for medical conditions, but when it comes to psychological conditions I like to view myself as capable of overcoming (depression/anxiety/apathy) naturally.