Life should be lived for all of the momentary tastes of happiness.
Fuck your money.
Fuck your career.
Fuck your material possessions.
Taste the earth - dance, dance - make music and smile.
Befriend the child in you and grow old together.
Drink wine and be merry.
Seriously.
Fuck you, the one who tells me to stay in line and how to live.
Humans were never meant to be so disconnected.
The modern world, I hate you so-very fucking much.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I used to write letters I used to sign my name
I used to sleep at night
Before the flashing lights settled deep in my brain
You are totally right about that life can be short as it can be long while we don't know how long it's going to takes us to de we have to enjoy every single moment so we won't regret the yesterdays and we won't wait for the tomorrow that might never come , do whatever you wanna do so you can pretend that you are really alive
Thanks, Rita. Not only that but realizing that life is meaningless but finding a personal meaning in beauty, art, expression, music.. The things that are created from real souls who long for something more.
And not corporate giants telling you what you need to live and to be happy, cool, hip.
Post a Comment