Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My last two posts sound so angst-ridden. I apologize, I guess.
Sometimes I just don't see the point of anything.
I feel as if I've tripped and have stumbled off the path that is 'normal'.
I can't put up with the bullshit.
I need to isolate myself.
I can't laugh at your meaningless joke.

I'm turning to my creative side to help aid me through this misery.
Photo projects to come - after I find a new place to live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why apologize? If that is where you are at the moment you write, that is where you are, and that is life - right where a million others are exactly .We are not a frog sitting in a little puddle inside ourselves, we have a body that can be very demanding. If we forget we get reminded, but when we are reminded and go out of ourselves to walk or soemthing it is a revelation that brings us back again . Smiling here.