Glory to thee! What celestial power has graced me to stumble onto your path?
I walk in the wake of your success like a stray; picking up broken and discarded pieces along the way.
Shimmering chasms of hope dance within my open palms, and I am happy, as I gaze upon your ethereal beauty. Incarnated in objects unknown to me. Yet, soon these pieces will cease to shine and I will be lost again to wander. Hiding in groves of moss as slander drips from burdened clover, heavy with the weight of my guilt.
A lonesome pine grazes the sky in all its elephantine beauty. It gives a cry as beads of sorrow descend to the forest floor. "Heavy is my heart that wallows, lonesome, I follow yet my roots run deep below me."
I look towards the sky -in all my despair- and I ask for the power to tame the beast inside of me; to lay waste to the rage that consumes me. And He replies, "have faith in me." I sink to my knees and I will never forgive myself for locking my heart away -too deep- inside of me.
Friday, April 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You have an odd blog.
That's nothing new to me.
I like it! Odd can be good.
"Have Faith In Me" A Day To Remember
Look it up ;)
Post a Comment