It's about that time.
I'm at the age when things start to fall apart for the people around me. Slowly, we are all plucked from the warmth of a nurturing breast and shoved into the cold depths of reality. I can accept death and pain quite easily. I have this knack of taking it personal, as if my soul feeds on the stuff, but the hardest part is watching the ones closest to me crumble --seeing tears drop and facades quake. No. You don't get to feel miserable because that's all mine. It's the only thing I have. You live day to day in a state of ignorant bliss. Leave my world alone. Your kind are not welcome here. But, that's the thing, little girl, you're not the only one.. Mountains rise and crumble all the time. Let them in.
Let them in.
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it's about time for you to write something again.
I think you are right.
Happy Jack, give me some of your good cheer.
Post a Comment