Today, I made a new resume after some extensive research, which I have never done before out of laziness and hopelessness. I am shocked by the change of perspective that I now have of myself. On this paper, I sound like a super human, and I feel like one, now, in the flesh.
I'm sitting here with a ridiculous grin upon my face. I've done it. I've broken through the worst of it, because once you start it doesn't stop. I'm talking about life, about living and thriving, and trying to be the best damn human being my soul is willing to be.
And with this new strength, I find myself becoming immune to my previous anxieties and insecurities. 'So what?' I shout at my worries, 'you won't break me.' My future looks hopeful and the world looks less intimidating. I can do anything.
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment