I have a dentist appointment today. Sort of an evaluation really, but I have a feeling that it will NOT look good. I'm pretty much in debt to my mom. She's told me that my teeth should be a priority, but my lack of funds says otherwise. She's tabbing my dentist bills on "Debbie's Soul Tab," I swear I'll spend the rest of my little life paying her back. But at least I'll have awesome teeth? RIGHT?!
I've been waking up earlier in the morning, lately. Due to the fact that I have to take Andrew at work around 9:30am. It's a change for us and for the better, but this has been causing me to carry around this attitude all day long. (see below: my mood in constant effect through out the day.)

ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL GO TO SLEEP BEFORE 2 AM!
Anyway, my nose has been stuck in the Harry Potter books. I know, I'm probably the last human being to read them, but I like when the hype of things calm down or are unknown so that I have my own opinion about them. I never doubted J.K. Rowling. She created a brilliant masterpiece and I didn't even need to read the books for that. What an imagination. *sigh* I'm trying to finish the series by the time The Half Blood Prince comes out in theaters this summer. I'm on The Chamber of Secrets. IT WILL HAPPEN! I'm a fast reader.. As long as my mother stops bugging me to "work" instead of "read." Pfffft.
Late for work. Again. Who cares?
5 comments:
I love those books. :) Do you have them all? I have some I could send you: Goblet of Fire, Prisoner of Azkaban and Order of the Phoenix. Just let me know and I'll mail them to you - I'm trying to clean out my house of excess stuff.
I do have them all! From christmas. That's nice of you to offer. :) I'm on such a HP kick right now.
I agree with you about JK Rowling, and I think what you're doing is the right idea, now that the hype isn't so crazy.
i think some people were just meant to do certain things - hers was to write that series.
i still remember the thrill of reading the first one - this was back in 1998 - and i can recall not wanting it to end because I didn't think she was going to write a sequel or anything
and i like the piece you did below, the different perspectives were really intriguing
:)
ah yes, going to bed late and waking up early...I feel the pain there.
I have never heard a phrase like that, "deb soul tab", very funny:) Well I guess it would be funny to a Mom and not necessarly you. Here is some advice (you guys need to say game quites at 1am, can't play any later. I will be there tomorrow where you left off) just motherly advice. Have a good day. BJ
Post a Comment