Friday, January 23, 2009

Too Little Too Late.

Dearest Debbie,

I find that cages do not suit me well, therefor I have taken the pleasure of a personal vacation out in the vast, amazing world. (I have the means. I've been saving for ages.) I bid you farewell for a short while and I hope you do well in the meantime.

Enclosed is a photograph of me (sitting in the most luxurious chair, ever) having some Earl Grey with the Queen of England! Can you believe it? I daresay I had the best afternoon of my life!

P.S.
Since I am no longer with you, my dear, please remember to pay your bills. It would be tragic trying to find you around town if they threw you out. I'll keep in touch.

Much love to you, Your Brain.






Sickness was fixing me some
coughed out my heart in the last stall

now that the damage is done

I never miss it at all.

5 comments:

Andrew Clarke said...

Hi Debzilla, thanks for your message on my blog site. Have a great holiday. I need to get away from the usual surroundings sometimes, too. Go well.

peaitlreiecnia said...

oh, this post made me giggle and i love the drawing
:)

peaitlreiecnia said...

thank you for your comment!

i am sure the ideas will come soon.

ron weasley is a magnificent character, i must say.

there used to be a girl at my school and she was in total admiration for him. she had a life sized photo of him set up next to her in every study period.

do you have naturally curly hair? it always looks really nice. i get sick of straight hair sometimes. you can't curl mine without making a hole in the ozone layer from the amount of hairspray used.

:)

Amanda said...

Love the picture! :) My brain needs to get out more...

Taylor. said...

PAHA.
Who knew your brain was so adventurous?
...We need lives.