SHE saunters over to me with a devilish smile,
with cat-like claws -tap-tap-tapping that lovely dress of hers -to a beat unknown to me.
I stand there to admire her figure swaying back and forth, inching nearer.
The sense of desire bubbles in my veins as my eyes take in all of her beauty.
She comes to a halt in front of me and I'm hit with a cloud of tranquil fragrances
-Patchouli, Lavender, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Citrus, Jasmine, Moss..
I close my eyes, entranced and seduced, as she strings her fingers through my hair. I let out a sigh of relief and intoxication. "I'm yours," I moan.
Our eyes meet, inches away from each other, and I feel a stab through my heart. I choke on my last breath as her facade starts to melt. Her beauty cracks and shatters to the ground like a fragile mirror. Her hair shrivels from silky, golden locks to a brittle gray mess. Her skin begins to sag and wrinkle as if one hundred years suddenly became a burden. I try to run but I'm bound to her.
She throws her head back and cackles manically into the blackening sky.
"I always get what I want," she hisses and spits.
I slump to the ground and look up at my new master, Depression.. Don't fall for her.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment