I woke from a dream to find myself in a nightmare.
ouch that's one hell of a tome to plough through...I always preferred Anna Karenina
I think you look compleatly fine!!! Only being 12, its hard to belive that i know much about beauty though.
Beauty is what you make of it and it's always a shifting, ever-growing aspect of everyday life. :) I was merely making an observation of my lack of color during this winter's reign.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ouch that's one hell of a tome to plough through...I always preferred Anna Karenina
I think you look compleatly fine!!! Only being 12, its hard to belive that i know much about beauty though.
Beauty is what you make of it and it's always a shifting, ever-growing aspect of everyday life. :) I was merely making an observation of my lack of color during this winter's reign.
Post a Comment