Hello, stranger.
I'm not sure how you wound up here--wait, I'm not sure how I did... That's beside the point.
Welcome, there's coffee in the back, maybe. I might have downed it all by now. Apologies.
I'm here because some times I can't cope in the real world. More often than not, I'm hanging by a thin string of sanity and it looks frail and close to snapping. What am I supposed to do? I have my self healing sessions; my distractions; my healthy activities, but that ominous insanity lingers just above my head with a sinister grin, not unlike the Cheshire Cat. Fuck you, cat. Go haunt someone else's life you grinning piece of shit.
Whoa, that felt good. Maybe that's what I need... A secret, underground club where passive aggressive fucks can let out their aggression in a healthy way, besides resorting to internet trolling and the destruction of many of virtual personae worldwide. *shrug* Just a thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment